signs of hearing loss
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, it is recommended you have a hearing evaluation:
1. Does it sound like people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
2. Do you have a difficult time following conversation in a crowded room or noisy restaurant?
3. Do you find it easier to understand men’s voices rather than those of women and children?
4. Do people complain that you turn up the TV volume too loud?
5. Do you experience ringing, buzzing or hissing in your ears?