Do your patients exhibit signs of hearing loss? Hearing loss is one of the most common chronic conditions that medical professionals encounter. It affects more than 30 % Americans who are 65 years and older, in addition to younger patients.
Hearing loss is often linked to common comorbid conditions that include cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, diabetes, balance problems, and tinnitus. At Pinnacle Hearing, we are here to provide you with information on how your patients' conditions may be linked to hearing loss.
Many physicians and other medical professionals confidently refer their patients to Pinnacle Hearing for evaluation and to restore their patients’ hearing. You can count on the audiologists at Pinnacle Hearing to provide your patients with the best hearing healthcare available in Arkansas.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings, consultation, and adjustments
- Newborn hearing evaluations
- Custom hearing protection for musicians and hunters
- Free hearing loss screenings
- Specialized care for tinnitus
- Risk-free hearing aid trial periods
As your hearing healthcare partner, we will provide you with comprehensive written reports containing our findings for each patient you refer. We look forward to working with you to meet the needs of your patients’ suffering from hearing loss.
When to refer a patient for a hearing evaluation?
If your patient complains of any the following, then we recommend referring them to Pinnacle Hearing for a complete hearing evaluation:
- Increased difficulty in noisy environments or group
- Complaining people mumble or don’t speak clearly
- Unilateral hearing loss
- Signs of Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Sudden hearing loss
- On-going otitis media
- Delayed speech/language development in children
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids