hearing health program
Our no cost hearing health program provides you with a convenient and effective way to enhance your existing benefits offering. You may use it to augment the attractiveness of your health package to current and potential employees or members and their families. In addition, you will help educate your employees or members on the importance of good hearing healthcare. By partnering with Pinnacle Hearing, you are developing a sponsored hearing care program, something few organizations can claim to do.
Our objective is simple: to assist you in providing a better quality of life to your employees by managing their hearing health.
hearing health Program Benefits
For your employees and immediate families:
- Free annual hearing screening
- Full line of high quality hearing aids available from top manufacturers
- 45-day hearing aid trial period
- Free quarterly hearing aid service
- Discounted custom hearing protection
- Discount for musician monitors
5 reasons hearing loss should be a workplace priority
1. Exposure to dangerous noise levels can cause permanent hearing loss and other health problems. Other health problems include headaches, elevated blood pressure, fatigue, irritability, digestive disorders, and an increased susceptibility to colds and infections.
2. Untreated hearing loss increases the risk of falling and hospitalization.
3. Untreated hearing loss can impact job performance.
4. Untreated hearing loss can adversely affect productivity and earnings.
5. It’s about your overall health not just hearing health. Studies have linked the top three wellness concerns for American employers, obesity, diabetes and smoking to an increased risk for hearing loss.
To sign your organization up for our Hearing Health Program, contact 501-225-6060 or email email@example.com
Implementing your new hearing benefit program is easy. Enroll now and we can assist you in rolling the program out to your organization. Pinnacle Hearing will provide you with a customized information sheet on the program that can be distributed internally via email or printed out for employees. We have additional templates for bill stuffers and newsletter articles that are available to you to assist with the program introduction, as well as ongoing education. We hope to be your partner in this endeavor and continue to fulfill our mission of providing access to high-quality hearing healthcare to as many people in Arkansas as possible.